Thank you for stopping by. I am an artist and a photographer based in the Boston area. I derive immense joy in celebrating and cherishing the magic of human connections with my photographs -- whether it be a wedding that brings families and communities together, or a performance that connects the artists with the audience. Building on the narrative power of photography, I weave memorable visual tapestries that tell uniquely personal stories.
Formally trained as an architect, I have been interpreting the world through my lenses for more than twenty years. If you are seeking a collaborator, visual documentarian, or someone with a distinctive photographic style to capture your special event, shoot me a message - I would love to hear your story!
Recent Commissions/ Exhibitions / Books/ Recognitions
- Snake & Ladder, Navarasa Dance Theater, Wellesley, MA, 2017
- Rasa in the Round with Malini Srinivasan & Dancers / New York, NY, 2016
- "Shining Lights" - Children's picture book with Mariah Steel / Shanti Arts, 2016
- Solo Exhibition, Guru-Shishya Project, Kalaa Utsavam - The Festival of Arts in Singapore / 2013
- Momentum Dance Photography Award - 2011, 2013
- Being Becoming with Malini Srinivasan & Dancers / New York, NY 2016
- Massachusetts Dance Festival / Boston 2011